Monday, February 15, 2010

MusiqMoving Monday ; A1 The SuperGroup

 (Not Pictured: Ellis R.)
Well damn, where do I start? These guys are a direct representation of the definition of the word G-R-I-N-D! Hailing from the North side of Atlanta (Marietta,GA), A-1 The SuperGroup is bringing a whole new sound to the music scene. With a combination of Hip-Hop and R&B consisting of five(5) individuals- brothers, Andre and Byron, better known A.J. & B.J. (formerly of G.B.C) , Jawon Toney a.k.a  J.T.or "LovePusha" (formerly 1/2 of HardiHoodz) , Ellis Rush and Najie Brewster. A.J. , B.J. , J.T. and Najie all bring their different rapping flavors to the table and Ellis finesses the track with his vocals. A-1 has an extensive catalog of music for every type of ear whether you want something slow and sensual or something you can bob your head to in the club on Saturday night.

Managed by Kerry Reed or Mr. K.I.P, you may know A-1 The SuperGroup for what I call their debut hit "Bomb" that smashed the clubs in early 2009. Since then they've never looked back. With the release of they're first mix tape dubbed "Just For Her" on Valentines Day 2010 A-1 has shocked the locals. I have a personal relationship with these guys and I can say I am proud of my boys for all the hard work, but don't stop here.   A-1 is the North side's "Best Kept Secret" and will soon have the nation "Going Crazy"!

DOWNLOAD A-1 THE SUPERGROUP ,"JUST FOR HER" MIXTAPE
http://a-1thesupergroup.bandcamp.com/
FOLLOW THEM:
@A1TheSuperGroup

TO STAY UPDATED ON THEIR MUSIC VISIT:
www.whyaone.blogspot.com

1 comment: